Tuesday 11 June 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 345

We're celebrating the 7th birthday of Addicted to Stamps and More! this week. We have a photo to inspire you.


Here's my card


I was inspired by the balloons and the colors of the balloons. I started by stamping the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP's Happy Every Day stamp onto a white A2 card base. I also stamped the sentiment on scraps of cardstock in colors similar to those found on the inspiration photo. I die cut balloons using Paper Smooches Balloons dies from different parts of the sentiment. I adhered the balloons, placing them directly over the corresponding part of the original image stamped on the card base. I drew in the balloon strings with a fine black marker.

Hope you're inspired by this week's photo.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.