Tuesday 28 May 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #343

Hi! Welcome to a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week, the challenge is 




I love making Christmas cards. They make me happy. Also, on a warm day here, it makes me feel cooler. Bring on the snow!

Here's my card


I used Unity Stamps' Tis the Season to be Jolly Itty Bitty stamp. I stamped the image and sentiment with Versamark, applied silver embossing powder and heat set the them. I added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (Cool Gray I, Gray Brown, May Green, Carmine Red). 

Here's a close-up of the snowman.



I trimmed the image panel to 3.5" x 5.5" and adhered it to an A2 card base. I added a strip of silver cardstock, 0.75" x 5.5" to the left to complete my card.

Please join us this week with your Holiday creation.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.