Friday 15 March 2019

STAMPlorations CAS March Challenge - Reminder Post

At STAMPlorations CAS, the challenge for March is



The reminder post for March challenges can be found here.


Here's the one layer card I made for the reminder post. I started with Zen Hearts stencil by STAMPlorations and added Abandoned Coral distress ink with an ink blending tool. I used some post-it tape to cover the edges of the stencil and the second heart on the stencil because I don't add color too carefully and often find color where I didn't want it. I find that if I use post-it tape, the color goes where I want it. For the sentiment, I used STAMPlorations Power of Words stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. 

A simple one layer, clean and simple card for you. Thanks for stopping by.
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so delicate and pretty and the stencil is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.