Monday 11 March 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #307

Happy Monday! It's time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text


Here's my card




I started by creating an A2 panel using Stampin' Up's Pattern Party decorative mask and distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry). I cut the panel into four quadrants, trimming the vertical and horizontal line. I think that I did a pretty good job of trimming the vertical and horizontal lines as you need to look pretty closely to see that in fact, there are 4 panels and not one A2 panel. I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greetings and then die cut a circle, using Sizzix's circle dies. I used one size larger circle die for the yellow mat. 

We'd love for you to join us this week. Thanks for stopping by.
sue



This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.