Tuesday 5 March 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #331

Welcome! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week the challenge is



Here's my card



Sometimes, "anything goes" challenges are tougher because there is so much to chose from  - embossing? watercolor? clean and simple? patterned paper? Sometimes, it's overwhelming. So, to help me focus, I thought of my sister who loves all things sheep/lamb. I purchase all the sheep/lamb stamp sets I see, so that I could make some cards to send to her throughout the year. For this card, I started with Reverse Confetti's All About Ewe stamp set. I stamped the sheep/lamb with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color/shading with Copic markers W2, W3, C2 and I fussy cut the image out. For the background, I used Hero Arts Scrollwork stencil with distress inks (pumice stone, old paper, antique linen). The sentiment is from the same stamp set - I love pun-ny sentiments. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue



This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.