Thursday 3 January 2019

STAMPlorations CAS ~ January Challenge

Happy New Year friends! We're getting this new year off to a roaring start with a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS




Here's my card



The color burgundy was my mom's favorite. Every time I see something that color, I'm reminded of her and remember her. It makes me smile.

I started by stamping STAMPlorations Blossom Sprays #3 with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I applied color with Copic markers R59, R22, W3. I trimmed the panel down to 3.5" x 3.25" and matted it with burgundy cardstock. I adhered it to a white cardbase and added the sentiment from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set.

We'd love for you to join us this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.