Monday 14 January 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #299

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch.

No photo description available.

Here's my card



Honestly, I have difficult when things are not horizontal/vertical. My brain struggles when things are askew, on purpose!

I started by selecting this gorgeous patterned paper - My Minds Eye Memorable Journey Adventure Paper. I chose some papers, some patterned and some regular cardstock in colors that went with the "askew" paper. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set. The flower is die cut using MFT's Flower and Leaf Trio Die-namics. 

Would love to see what you create with this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.