Monday 17 December 2018

STAMPlorations CAS - Monthly Reminder Post

Stopping by with a reminder post about the current CAS challenge at STAMPlorations CAS



Here's my card




I started with STAMPlorations Typografia Christmas - Merry Little Christmas stamp which I heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I created a mask from a post-it note for the "little" banner. I also masked off a triangle shaped tree. I added Lucky Clover distress ink with an ink blending tool to fill in the tree. Then I removed the mask. I found a small silver star, which was just perfect for the top of the tree. 

Hoping I inspired you just a little to join us at STAMPlorations CAS.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, love your card. Have you seen Christmas Kickstart Challenge? It's my new Christmas card making challenge and I thought you might be interested in taking a look, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.