Tuesday 23 October 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #287

UGH! I'm late. I try to post every Monday. Well, it's still Tuesday - at least here in Vancouver for another forty-odd minutes. There's a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to inspire you

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card



The circles of the card reminded me of balloons. I use Paper Smooches' Balloons dies and Sizzix circle dies for the balloons and a thin black marker for the balloon strings. I used a scrap of striped printed paper for the vertical strip. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, stamped onto a bright yellow strip. To bring out the grey from the striped printed paper, I used a light gray for the card's background.

Hope this week's sketch inspires you.

Thanks for dropping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.