Tuesday 14 August 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge August 15th

It's HOT! Almost too hot to think about Christmas. Hoping that working on Christmas cards will help to cool me off ... not working!

It's time for a new challenge at The Merry Christmas Challenge, where the challenge is always


Anything Goes + Christmas

Here's my card



For this card, I used three images from Sunny Studio Christmas Icons stamp set. I inked them with Versafine Onyx Black ink and added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I like how intense the colors are (I did not add water, although that is always an option). I cut the images so that the panels ended up 1.5" x 1.5". I matted them with black cardstock. I added a Christmas plaid printed strip 1 7/8" x 5.5" behind the stamped images. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler stamp set.

Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.