Wednesday 1 August 2018

House of Cards - August 2018

YIKES! I'm late. I guess that's what happens when you go out of town for a week. Everything goes a bit crazy - well, despite my best plans (I thought I had things under control), some things get missed (like flipping the calendar to the next month). Hope there aren't too many English teachers here because that was likely not one sentence!

Anyway - there is a new challenge at House of Cards

Use Patterned Paper and/or Colors

Image result for design seeds january



Here's my card



I looked through my collection of 6x6 paper pads for printed paper that used the colors in this month's inspiration. I chose the Wildflower 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella. I cut three 1.75" x 4" strips and adhered them onto an A2 card. I then cut at 0.5" x 5.5" strip and adhered it horizontally across the three wider strips. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments and punched it out with Stampin' Up's oval punch. I matted the sentiment using Stampin' Up's scalloped oval punch.

We'd love to see what you create using this month's prompt &/or photo inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


3 comments:

  1. Great combination of papers, that one on the right really draws your eyes in and leads you to the others. Donna HOC teammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty combination of patterned paper, Sue! Love the soft colors!
    Hugs, Rosi (HOC-teammie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, Sue. Love the papers.
    Hugs,
    Em, HoC Teamie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.