Sunday 13 May 2018

STAMPlorations sponsors Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #446

Proudly representing STAMPlorations at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge where the challenge is 

Image may contain: food

Here's my card



I started with STAMPlorations CUTplorations Gift Builder #2 die set to cut out the gift package. I found some printed paper for the cut out portion and used coordinating cardstock for the background of the package and the ribbon. For the sentiment banner, I had a scrap of a distress oxide experiment where is smooshed distress oxides on a craft sheet, spritzed with water and moved glossy cardstock through the puddles of distress oxides. I used both twisted citron and cracked pistachio. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set. I felt that the card needed a bit more, so I embossed the background cardstock with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dot embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.