Monday 21 May 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #265

It's time for another sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch to inspired

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card



I scribbled onto some 96 lb bristol with some Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and then blended the color with a water brush. I then used an "oh thank you" die from my stash (I don't know the manufacturer) to do an inlaid die cut sentiment with the inked panel and black cardstock. I found some paper - on the left, printed paper and on the right, regular cardstock for the background. I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower and Leaf dies for the graphic flower which I cut from white cardstock. I added a rhinestone in the center of the flower to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.