Saturday 5 May 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - May 5th post

We have a new challenge for the month of May at a2z Scrapbooking

Challenge BadgeMay18


I wanted to join in the fun with the "Shape Shift" challenge. So, I made this card.



I started with Sugartree Stamps KN002 Hug in a Mug digital kit, available exclusively at a2z Scrapbooking Etsy store. I printed out the "To Go Cup" stamp with my inkjet printer. I added color with copic markers. Through trial and error, I have found that alcohol-based markers work so much better than water-based markers. I have found that water-based markers make the inkjet ink bleed. I fussy-cut the "to go cup" out. I made a top folding card base and traced the "to go cup", overhanging the top of the cup a bit (for the fold).  I then cut out the card base, needing to trim a bit so that the card base didn't peek out from behind the "to go cup" and adhered them together. I couldn't figure out where to put a sentiment, so I left it without a sentiment.

We'd love to see what kind of shaped card you create.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.