Wednesday 25 April 2018

Be Inspired Sketch Challenge - Unity Stamps on Facebook

So, something caught my eye while scrolling through Facebook, catching up on my friends. Unity Stamps has a closed group on Facebook "UNITY (show & tell) where they showcase projects highlighting Unity Stamps projects and right now there is a sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges. Often, they push me to create something I wouldn't have or to try things I wouldn't have. Instead of the same old, same old; it's good to try new things, especially among friends.

Here's the sketch

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card



I used Unity's Itty Bitty IB-162 Matching Socks stamp. I just love it. It reminds me of a friend who never wears matching socks. I stamped the socks with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added colors (as many as I could) using Copic markers. I found some patterned paper to mat the socks panel and as a background. I added some purple strips and some enamel dots to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.