Tuesday 30 January 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge # 5

One of the best parts of being part of the design team at The Merry Christmas Challenge is that I get to create Christmas cards, year round. I love Christmas - the snow, the decorations, the sharing of gifts or cards, as well as remembering the true reason for Christmas. 

We'd love for you to join us this week for our challenge

Anything Goes + Christmas


Here's my card



I used Stampendous' Cling Merry Christmas stamp set. I used three different colors of ink - Hero Arts Strawberry, Green Hills, Emerald Green. Using a MISTI, made adding color really easy. I stamped the image three times, each time adding an ink color, being sure to overlap the colors slightly. I matted the panel on some bright green to complete the card. Another clean and simple card for you this week.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the different coloured inks on this fabulous card and fabulous use of the Misti x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.