Sunday 28 January 2018

CASology Week 284

Life seems like it's getting back to "normal" meaning that I'm finding time to craft - yippee! Excited to join in the fun at CASology this week where the cue card is




Here's my card



I need lots of these cards in my stash. I'm pretty good at remembering people's birthdays - I just don't remember in time to mail a card, which would arrive on time. Love the cute 
panda from Your Next Stamp's Jungle Critters stamp set and the corresponding "Oh Shoot" sentiment. I added the "belated birthday wishes" from Paper Smooches' Birthday Sampler stamp set. Found sound scraps of printed paper to make the banners and background strip. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. Hi, what a fun card. I love the pun n the cute lil panda. Thank you for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punny sentiment you paired with this adorable panda! :) Very cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.