Sunday 20 August 2017

Muse Challenge #229

Super fun card to be inspired by at Muse created by Tracey McNeely




I was inspired by

  • the hippo
  • the hippo pun-ny sentiment
  • the sketch - image bottom right, sentiment on left
  • the sentiment embossed with white on black banner
  • use of foam tape
  • soft blue background
Here's my card



I used Essentials by Ellen's Wish Big stamp set. I masked off the hippo and bird to add some tumbled glass distress ink for the background. I coloured the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I popped both the sentiment and balloon up with foam tape. I drew the balloon ribbon using a fine tip black marker.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. So fun seeing this cute hippo and greta ZIG colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.