Monday 28 August 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #227

I'm the champion procrastinator. I don't know if I need that jolt of extra adrenaline to push me to the finish line or what. I have the hardest time trying to complete tasks ahead of time. And ... when I have part of the job finished ahead of time, I don't finish the task until, well, the last minute!

Fortunately for me, I attended a two and a half day crafting retreat and I was able to work ahead. Thank goodness for uninterrupted crafting time and someone to prepare meals and clean-up!

Here's this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text

The sketch is for a square card. I stretched out the sketch to make an A2 card. I'm just too lazy to make or find an envelope for a square card!

Here's my card




I started with Simon Says STAMP's Star Flower Background stamp and my MISTI. I added ink (Hero Arts Soft Pool, Green Hills and Butter Bar) to the stamp and "closed the MISTI" to reveal an awesome image. I trimmed it down and matted with dark gray, to set it apart from the white card base. I added a shimmery silver bow on the top, before adhering the panel to the card base. The sentiment on teal is from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set. 

Can't wait to see what you create from this great sketch.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm late telling you this, but I was so impressed with this card, Sue, it's simply stunning! Thanks for inspiring me, I can't wait to find a similar stamp and see what me and my Misti can come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.