Monday 6 February 2017

STAMPlorations February CAS Card Challenge

Finally, I've had time to create something for the CAS Card challenge at STAMPlorations. I check over at their blog each month and think that I have time. It never fails, it's the end of the month before I know it. Not this month ...

The challenge is 




Here's my card




I used the beautiful STAMPlorations SKETCHED: Tulips stamp which I used with white embossing powder on white 96 lb bristol. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pink marker along the top edges of the petals. Using a waterbrush, with minimal water, I pulled the colour towards the base of the tulips. For the stems and leaves, I didn't want to distract from the hot pink, so I lightly used a Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pale Gray marker and the waterbrush. Here's a close-up




The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Helenium Large stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card, I love the vibrant pink against the white embossing. Super stylish! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.