Saturday 4 February 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #273

Fortunately, with all this snow here in Vancouver, I've been staying home and sitting at my crafting table. This makes my heart very happy. I saw the sketch for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and just knew what I would do.



Here's my card



So ... my inspiration was to use three pieces of washi tape. Wait .... WHAT???? Use washi tape you say? You mean it's not just for collecting???? I know ... such craziness! I chose three washi tape that reminded me of a party. So - I chose the sentiment from Paper Smooches Birthday sampler stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. This is utterly CAS add awesome! I love how you rock with the Washi tape, Sue! Very creative! You can can make a card in one minute!! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet! Perfectly done! Glad y joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the washi tape! What a great idea! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.