Wednesday 14 September 2016

a2z Scrapbooking September Challenge

Over at a2z Scrapbooking, the current challenge is "Make it a Tag". Here's my post at a2z scrapbooking.

I started with a tag, then added it to an A2 card. I'm not sure what I would do with a tag. However, as a card, I could definitely see myself sending it.

Here's my card


I started by randomly inking a piece of watercolor paper with Hero Arts Lucy's Floral Favorites ink cubes. I used a waterbrush to move some of the color around. I then mixed some Soft Cantaloupe ink with texture paste and applied the colored texture paste to the one of the stencils from Hero Arts Petal Stencils pair. I cut it down to a tag shape. I heat embossed the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set with gold embossing powder. I felt that the card needed a bit more pop, so for the background I chose a light lemon color cardstock which I passed through with a striped embossing folder for a bit of added interest.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.