Friday 1 July 2016

A2Z Scrapbooking - July Challenge

WOW! I'm so excited to tell you that I'm now a member of the design team here at A2Z Scrapbooking  

The challenge for the month of July is

ANYTHING GOES

Here's my card


I started by using an ink blending tool with mustard seed distress ink to cover the entire card front. I took the "insides" of the butterfly and the sentiment, used embossing ink and clear embossing powder and heat set the "insides". Next, I used an ink blending tool with barn door distress ink to cover the entire card front. The result was an orange-y colour. I used the solid butterfly stamp, with embossing ink and clear embossing powder and heat set the butterfly. Finally, I used an ink blending tool with faded jeans distress ink to cover the entire card front. I trimmed down the panel and matted it with a yellow cardstock.

Check out the a2z scrapbooking store and use the code Sue15 for a 15% discount off of purchases of $25 or more.

Supplies:


Distress inks - mustard seed, barn door, faded jeans

Ink blending tool
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.