Tuesday 1 March 2016

House of Cards March Word Cue Challenge - Silhouette

It's the start of another month so it's time for another challenge at House of Cards

This month it's a Word Cue challenge - the word being silhouette.





Here's my card


I cut a 1.25" circle punch from a piece of post-it note paper (with the sticky part). I used this as a mask. Using a mini ink blending tool, I used distress ink (spiced marmalade) moving out from the circle mask. I then using a mini ink blending tool and distress ink (chipped sapphire) to ink the rest of the card front. I then did some generational stamping (stamping multiple times without re-inking) using SU's Lovely As A Tree.

The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Artful Flowers.

Looking forward to seeing your interpretation of this month's word cue, silhouette at House of Cards

Thanks for visiting
sue

9 comments:

  1. I love these technicque you have used her, the "stampscape" feel. I have tried it to and it is fun to do. Lovely card.
    So fun to see all you girls creations and howe diffrent they are on the same theme.

    (✿*‿*) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! This looks like a fun stamping technique too - - I'll have to try it! Gorgeous colors and design too!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great techniques, and a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty scene. I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Sue! I am SO loving this beautiful card! The scene you created is just BEAUTIFUL--and I adore the inky feel of the sky! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! The background is just beautiful.
    Tina HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a serene scene.
    Hugs,
    Em, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.