Wednesday 6 January 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #153

Here is the sketch for the current challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!




Here is my card






I used this Simon Says STAMP die to cut out the word thanks

 

I kept the negative and positive pieces "together" while I added distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, faded jeans, seedless preserves) with daubers. I then carefully cut the letters apart.

I adhered the letters on a piece of gray cardstock and then matted it with a piece of printed paper to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch! I have that sentiment and never thought to cut the letters apart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.