Thursday 3 December 2015

The Paper Players PP273: A Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I love Tic Tac Toe Challenges. My cards tend to all look somewhat similar because I have so few "go to" techniques/styles/ideas. Tic Tac Toe challenges tend to encourage me to stretch outside my comfort zone.

The Paper Players have a Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.

 

 For my card, because things just seemed to line up (ha ha), I have two lines - the diagonal from top left to bottom right and the left most column. Here's my card






The snowflake was cut with this Simon Says STAMP die from silver shimmer paper. The snowflake itself fulfills the requirements of the diagonal line. 


I added a blue background created with ink blending tools and distress inks (tumbled glass, broken china and salty ocean) and a ribbon bow to fulfill the requirements of the left most column.

The sentiment is from this Catherine Pooler's Holiday Magic Stamp of Approval box stamp set





Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty and I love the sparkly snowflake:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, your card is gorgeous! I love that beautiful snowflake on your distressed background! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your background is lovely and perfect for that silver snowflake and delicate ribbon bow. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players for our tic-tac-toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.