Sunday 8 November 2015

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge OLS22, A Multitude of Gratitude

Here's my card





It's for the current challenge at One-Layer Simplicity Challenge 

 So this month's One-Layer Simplicity Challenge is a Multitude of Gratitude: make thank-you or gratitude cards for any purpose or occasion


I used 3M post-it tape. I ripped it longitudinally because I was looking for a bit of an irregular edge. I used the ripped edge on the "insides" of the masked area. 

I was looking for a silhouette-type stamp. I chose this Technique Tuesday stamp set.


I used distress inks (squeezed lemonade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry and chipped sapphire) working to mimic a sunset.

The sentiment is from this Simon Says STAMP stamp set




Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. so pretty Sue...
    Thanks so much for playing along with the OLS this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.