Tuesday 27 October 2015

TIME OUT Challenges #42

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges 

Here's the photo inspiration

Spray paint dollar store glass candle sticks black and add pumpkins for Halloween decoration


So ... I admit it. This was a difficult challenge for me. I don't have any halloween nor pumpkin stamps or dies. UGH! I focused on the patterns.


I used this Tim Holtz stencil on orange paper and black ink. I found a scrap of black and white strip patterned paper.

I cut out a Simon Says STAMP "thanks" die from black cardstock and used my Wink of Stella to add a bit of sparkle & shine - inspired by the shine on the candle holders. Here's a close-up.


Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Well Sue, you may have found it a challenge but you rocked it! What a great take on the photo. Great used of the patterns. So good to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you focused on the patterns in the pumpkin! Your card is bold, graphic and fabulous! Thanks so much for taking the Time Out to play along with us! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job focusing on the patterns! Very cool card! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.