Sunday 4 October 2015

Muse Card Challenge #135

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at Muse Card 

Here is the MUSE card created by Tracey McNeely
 
 
I was away at a retreat so I only had limited supplies with me. I didn't have any printed paper similar to Tracey's so I thought that I would mask off a similar area and add leaves (inspired by the oak leaf on Tracey's card) from this Hero Arts stamp set. I added ink to each stamp and then inked the edges of the stamp with a similar colour to give them a bit of texture.

 
 I used this The Alley Way stamp set for the coffee cup, steam and sentiment.
Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. your own background works perfectly. Love your take on Tracey's card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Alleyway set...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'minimal' take on this week's Muse - so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Cas card,especially love the leaf panel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.