Tuesday 22 September 2015

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP

This week the challenge is

DIE CRAZY

you must use at least one die cut on your creation. If you don’t have any dies then you can used punched shapes.
We are showcasing W PLUS 9 PRODUCTS this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

For my card, I used this WPlus9 die set - I cut out one flower from black cardstock
adhered it to a watercolour panel from my stash (I had used Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry).

The die cut sentiment is from this MFT die-namics set

 
I added a bit of sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen to both die cuts which are adhered to the watercolour panel. I also added a few sequins, well .... because I could! LOL.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.