Tuesday 23 June 2015

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Blog Challenge

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product

I love heat embossing on vellum and colouring with markers on the reverse side. I love the effect. I had typically used black heat embossing in the past. However, I've noticed that gold is "in". So, I used gold embossing powder and coloured the reverse side of the vellum with distress ink markers.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

1 comment:

  1. hello! super sweet card, I adore those tall skinny flowers! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by to enter.

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

    so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.