Sunday 15 March 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch #388

I stared at the sketch for quite awhile. I couldn't figure out what to do. Then while moving some papers around, I found an image that I had stamped and clear embossed some time ago. Suddenly, I knew what to do! I love it when that happens.

Here's my card

Here's the sketch

 

 Mojo Monday


Here's the stamp - I used Versafine onyx black ink and clear embossing powder and heat set it.


 I coloured the image with copics - V09 and V17



 I cut out the large butterfly with the SU Embosslit - Beautiful Wings

 Stamped the large "thank you" from his set with Memento Tuxedo black ink.

Adhered the pieces and added some Recollections faux pearls in black and white to finish off the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.