Sunday 1 March 2015

Mojo Monday #386




Here's my card for Mojo Monday #386. Here's the sketch






https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKdF3pdGPg9_pDBbSIKn5pA67HujgFNJA257-X80aA6fVGn6hyhOZKDZ6DCZobsOMJPDjV6RBSslb1RU0hzM0_AOU1cgyLJkucV5_QjQuIICXwrauUHrUmer7riqRt5KOutxWeNU2FXEmE/s1600/mojo386.gif

Mojo Monday

The challenge was to create a tall and skinny card. It's 3.5" x 5.5". I had to really think when cutting the card base - cut the cardstock 3.5" x 11" and score at 5.5".

I stamped the Hero Arts Leaf and Floral background stamp with Versamark Ink and white embossing powder on white cardstock.

Then I used ink blending tools to add distress ink in a random pattern. I cut a strip 2" x 5". I found a complementary pink cardstock and cut a piece 3" x 3.5".

 
I stamped the thank you from this SU Lotus Blossom set on white. Cut it out using a 1.5" circle punch. Using a scrap complementary yellow colour, cut out with SU's 1.75" scalloped circle punch. Added two 0.75" banners to finish off the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.